2015 ENTRANT'S RULES
1. This competition is open to Crane Distribution Limited Trade Account customers, staff and their immediate families only (at participating Branches).
2. All Entrants must be registered with their local participating Branch. Registration forms must be completed and Entrant's Fees paid in full prior to an
Entrant's access being activated to their online tipping page without exception.
3. The Entrant's Fee per person is fifty five dollars ($55), GST exempt. This amount is to be paid in cash OR charged against the
Entrant's Trade Account upon registration (no deferred payments will be accepted).
4. Entrant's Fees will go into the Branch Competition Cash Pool for the local Branch at which
they are registered.
5. Entrant's Fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
6. The Total Branch Cash Pool is accumulated. 90% of this pool is used for Final Cash Prizes at the end of the season; the remaining 10%
will contribute towards Special Rounds and Final Leader prizes. The total cash pool will be divided for the Final Cash
Prizes as follows: First - 50%; Second - 25%; Third - 15%;
A Branch Cash Prize Pool with 20 entrants will have a total cash pool of $1,100 to be split:
First receives $550 (50%)
Second receives $275 (25%)
Third receives $165 (15%)
Other prize contribution $110 (10%)
7. Opportunities to win Special Rounds and National Final Leaders prizes are:
a. Special Round prizes: For Rounds 5, 10, 15 & 20, the Entrant(s) in each Branch
Competition that achieve the highest points for these nominated rounds will receive a prize.
In the event of multiple Branch Competition winners for the Special Rounds, the winner(s) with the nearest margin will receive a prize.
If more than two winners have the nearest margin a Leaderboard count back will
ensue to determine the winner with the highest position in the current and
(if required) recent rounds.
b. National Final Leaders -
i. AFL: The Final Leader of the National AFL Competition will win a $5,000 JB HiFi Gift Voucher Second Place $2,500 JB HiFi Gift Voucher, Third Place $1,500 JB HiFi Gift Voucher, Fourth Place $1,000
JB HiFi Gift Voucher
ii. NRL: The Final Leader of the National NRL Competition will win a $5,000 JB HiFi Gift Voucher Second Place $2,500 JB
HiFi Gift Voucher, Third Place $1,500 JB HiFi Gift Voucher, Fourth Place $1,000 JB HiFi Gift Voucher
c. In the event of multiple Final Competition leaders at the conclusion of the Footy Fever Competition (Round 26 NRL and Round 23 AFL) the prize will be
awarded to the respective leaders who have held the highest average position in the National Competition across all previous Rounds. Maximum of one prize
for each position in the National Competition will be awarded.
d. In the event that a winner/s of a prize is unable to be contacted within 30 days of
the end of the competition the prize will be awarded to the Entrant who achieves the next highest position.
8. All Final Cash Prizes will be paid by cheque in the winner's name managed by the Crane Distribution Limited National Marketing Department. Entrants must
ensure full name, address details and a contact phone number are provided to the Branch at time of registration.
9. All tips must be registered on the Footy Fever website before the start of each game
("Shutoff Time") as indicated on the website http://footyfever.tradelink.com.au.
10. Tips cannot be altered after Shutoff Time indicated above. Tips must be placed online by entrant or staff member as requested by the entrant.
11. Entrants that fail to register tips prior to a game's Shutoff Time will be automatically allocated the away team for that game.
12. Split Rounds (i.e. Rounds played over more than one week) will count as one Round. Tips may be placed as normal at the start of each game.
13. The Branch Manager or nominated Branch Footy Fever Coordinator will mark up the weekly scores from each Round on the progressive Scoreboard displayed
in the Branch.
14. Normal Competition Rounds - One (1) point is awarded for each winning team tipped or in the case of a draw two (2) points will be
awarded if the game is a draw and is tipped by the entrant.
Special Rounds -
Margins are required for all Special Rounds (Rounds 5, 10, 15 and 20). This is only used to break ties to decide the winners of the prize.
15. The judge's decision is final at all times. The judge is the Crane Distribution Limited Head of Marketing and Communication.
16. An Entrant may register several times, however the fee remains $55 (GST exempt) for each registration.
17. An Entrant may register after the competition has started, up until 30 June 2015, but must pay the full fee of $55 (GST exempt). Late entrants will be
allocated points to the equivalent of the lowest total points accumulated by an Entrant, in the respective Branch Competition, up to that point in which
18. Entrant's Rules must be adhered to throughout the competition. Entry into the Footy Fever
competition is deemed acceptance of these Entrant's Rules.
19. Crane Distribution Limited, its suppliers and any of their contractors and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death
whatsoever (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained by the Entrant,
its officers, employees, directors, contractors, agents or any other
person, or otherwise suffered or sustained in connection with participating in this competition, as a result of purchasing any goods, or any act or
omission (whether negligent or not) of Crane Distribution Limited or its suppliers, contractors or agents or any person associated with any of them, except
for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including by reason
of but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes
beyond the control of Crane Distribution Limited, or which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this
competition, Crane Distribution Limited reserves the right in its sole discretion, subject to any written directions given by State government authorities,
to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
* See Footy Fever Website for more detailed 2015 prize information. Prize images are example only. Prize value refers to approximate Retail Value
at time of purchase. Product and Gift Voucher prizes are not redeemable for cash.