Footy Fever


1. This competition is open to Tradelink Pty Limited Trade Account customers, staff and their immediate families only (at participating Branches).

2. All Entrants must be registered with their local participating Branch. Registration forms must be completed and Entrant's Fees paid in full prior to an Entrant's access being activated to their online tipping page without exception.

3. The Entrant's Fee per person is fifty five dollars ($55), GST exempt. This amount is to be paid in cash OR charged against the Entrant's Trade Account upon registration (no deferred payments will be accepted).

4. Entrant's Fees will go into the Branch Competition Cash Pool for the local Branch at which they are registered.

5. Entrant's Fees are not refundable under any circumstances.

6. The Total Branch Cash Pool is accumulated. 90% of this pool is used for Final Cash Prizes at the end of the season; the remaining 10% will contribute towards Special Rounds and Final Leader prizes. The total cash pool will be divided for the Final Cash Prizes as follows: First - 50%; Second - 25%; Third - 15%;

Example: A Branch Cash Prize Pool with 20 entrants will have a total cash pool of $1,100 to be split:

  • First receives $550 (50%)
  • Second receives $275 (25%)
  • Third receives $165 (15%)
  • Other prize contribution $110 (10%)

7. In the event that a winner/s of a prize is unable to be contacted within 30 days of the end of the competition the prize will be awarded to the Entrant who achieves the next highest position.

8. All Final Cash Prizes will be paid by cheque in the winner's name managed by the Tradelink Pty Limited National Marketing Department. Entrants must ensure full name, address details and a contact phone number are provided to the Branch at time of registration.

9. All tips must be registered on the Footy Fever website before the start of each game

("Shutoff Time") as indicated on the website

10. Tips cannot be altered after Shutoff Time indicated above. Tips must be placed online by entrant or staff member as requested by the entrant.

11. Entrants that fail to register tips prior to a game's Shutoff Time will be automatically allocated 0 (zero) points for that game.

12. Split Rounds (i.e. Rounds played over more than one week) will count as one Round. Tips may be placed as normal at the start of each game.

13. The Branch Manager or nominated Branch Footy Fever Coordinator will mark up the weekly scores from each Round on the progressive Scoreboard displayed in the Branch.

14. Normal Competition Rounds - One (1) point is awarded for each winning team tipped or in the case of a draw two (2) points will be awarded if the game is a draw and is tipped by the entrant.

15. The judge's decision is final at all times. The judge is the Tradelink Pty Limited Head of Marketing.

16. An Entrant may register several times, however the fee remains $55 (GST exempt) for each registration.

17. An Entrant may register after the competition has started, up until 30 June 2018, but must pay the full fee of $55 (GST exempt). Late entrants will be allocated points to the equivalent of the lowest total points accumulated by an Entrant, in the respective Branch Competition, up to that point in which they registered.

18. These terms and conditions must be adhered to throughout the competition. Entry into the Footy Fever competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.

19. Tradelink Pty Limited, its suppliers and any of their contractors and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained by the Entrant, its officers, employees, directors, contractors, agents or any other person, or otherwise suffered or sustained in connection with participating in this competition, as a result of purchasing any goods, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of Tradelink Pty Limited or its suppliers, contractors or agents or any person associated with any of them, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.

20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including by reason of but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of Tradelink Pty Limited, or which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Tradelink Pty Limited reserves the right in its sole discretion, subject to any written directions given by State government authorities, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.

Rinnai Everhard Reefe Iplex Pipelines